Body scrubbing is so important for everyone no exception, it should be in our shower routine, why? Here are some of its benefits that you’ll notice some of it in no time:
- Gives you smoother and softer skin.
- Removes the extra oil, dead cells and dead skin.
- Helps to prevent ingrown hair.
- Moves the blood which leads to more brighter skin.
- Moisturize the body immediately.
- Helps to heal any problem in the skin (acne, eczema, cellulite and stretch marks) depends on the ingredients of the scrub that you’re using.
Here’s one of my favorite scrub recipes that can promise you to make your skin softer from the very first use.
DIY Lavender Body Scrub:
- 1 cup sugar .
- 1 tbsp coconut oil .
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil or olive oil .
- 1 tsp dry lavender .
- 5 drops lavender essential oil.
- 3 drop tea tree essential oil .
- Place sugar and lavender in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut and grapeseed oil to the bowl and mix again .
- Add the essential oils , and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a jar.
- Happy scrubbing 😉
2 responses to “DIY Lavender Body Scrub”
Fantatsic body scrub! Thank you for sharing
Thank you! hope you like it : )